Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Goodwill trip!

While I was out yesterday getting a few things before the snow hit I thought since I am right here by the Goodwill I have to run in! So I ran in real quick and boy am I glad I did!


I went in and found an old glass jar that I will show you later and a brown drip jar. My mom collects that stuff and it was only 50 cents so I got it for her. I think it might be missing a lid but no matter! Then I saw these!



As you can tell they have many prim possibilities! I think I am going to paint a black base coat and then maybe each a different color or should I do all the same color? Hmmm... I guess I'll get it figured out! I am going to use them for the canisters I have decided but I would love to find some primed up labels. Anyone know where I can find them?


Thanks for stopping by! I will show the other finds in another post!


Now I got to get back to cleaning. We are snowed in today so I thought I would clean most of the day! Later if I get everything cleaned I am going to reward myself by painting my boxes!

1 comment:

  1. I love those! Now I have to find a set.. lol. Great find.

    Hugs,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete