Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow, Snow, and More Snow!

Here I sit in NW Ohio and there is a ton of snow outside. I would guess at least 5-6 inches. I haven't went out in it yet but the kids have been out and building their forts and igloos. This what it looks like in our backyard


They will stay out there building for awhile and I will make them come in to warm up and for some hot chocolate and I am sure they will be right back out! I like th snow but I hate having to bundle and unbundle the kids a million times a day!

This is Jakob and Summer out back



And this is Gwen and Summer, Jakob came back in rather quickly!


Hope all of you stay warm and this weather is getting my creative juices going, now if only I could make it somewhere to get what I want to create! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment