Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sorry for the delay!

Sorry it has taken me forever to post anything. I was going to post the pictures of my thrift store finds and well I took the memory card out of my camera and now I can't find it! LOL I have all of my pictures that were on the card saved to my computer but not the ones of the thrift store. I am going to go and search some more but if I can't find it I will only be able to take a few at a time because my camera has very little internal memory! So it may take a few posts to get everything on here. LOL. I am trying to use this as an example not to take it out unless it is to take it to get the pictures developed. I am going to search this evening and if I don't find it I will take a few at a time and start posting the slow way!

No comments:

Post a Comment