Monday, January 4, 2010

Guess What I did today?

I painted my built in kitchen china cabinet!!! I painted it and I am making sure I don't need a second, or third coat because I painted it a dark color, its called burgundy wine. After I make sure it looks ok and I get my stuff back around on it I will post some before and afters!


My New years resolution is to go to the thrift stores less and also to declutter and get my design style down to one and stick to it and I feel I have made some good steps to do so. Primitive is what I want and its what I am working towards. I took some stuff to my sister in law who wanted it and I plan on working some more tomorrow after I get the kids lessons done.


I will see you all tomorrow so that I can show you all my pics!



Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we want pics! You're so brave, I'm afraid to try painting furniture!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete