Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Thrifting We Will Go!

So I haven't posted anything in awhile so I hought I'd drop in and share a quick note. I am going to a new thrift store today with my mom. It is a little bit of a drive but we wanted to go and check it out because my cousin is always getting alot of really nice things there. And well my mom and I are not opposed to driving to find a bargain.


Summer also has a night hike with her Girl Scout troop tonight so I have to be home to make sure she gets there and she is going to stay warm. Nothing like a mom to worry about eveything!


If I find any good deals I will definitely take pictures and share them with you later this evening after I get home and ecverything settles down.


Hope everyone has a great weekend! The temps here aren't to bad so the kids are outside playing already this morning!


Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment